Left Behind Trilogy
Sandy's Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old
About Me
Picture
Bible Believing Christian - Ostomate (colostomy) since July 2021 - I Love My country - I Believe in the Sovereignty of Nations, Free Speech, Brexit, and the Kingdom to Come.
Member Navigation
Sandy's Patch Quick Chat
Sandy's Patch Forum

Left Behind Trilogy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

Name : Sandy
Birthday : 1st Nov
UK

Left Behind Trilogy Empty
PostLeft Behind Trilogy

Left Behind Trilogy 61711510

Left Behind: The Movie (2000). Starring Kirk Cameron and Brad Johnson
The Biblical prophecy of Armageddon begins when the Rapture instantly takes all believers in Christ from the Earth. A reporter left behind learns that the Antichrist will soon take power.

Left Behind: Tribulation Force (2002). Starring Kirk Cameron, Gordon Currie and Brad Johnson
After the Rapture and the revealing of the identity of the Antichrist, a group of converts form the Tribulation Force, a secret society with the sole purpose of converting non-believers to Christianity.

Left Behind: World at War. Starring Kirk Cameron, Gordon Currie, Louis Gossett Jr and Brad Johnson
The world falls into chaos as the Antichrist Nicolae Carpathia uses his new-found powers as head of the world government to bring war and plague on every nation. The American president teams with the Tribulation Force to try and stop him.

These Movies can also be viewed for free on Prime Amazon and also On Youtube.
Back to top Go down
https://sandyspatch.board-directory.net/u1wall
Share this post on: reddit

Left Behind Trilogy :: Comments

No Comment.

Left Behind Trilogy

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sandy's Patch :: The Blog :: Home Theatre-
Jump to: