Domesday Book Indicates "Joseph of Arimathea" & "Boy Jesus" Visited Cornwall Britain?
Sandy's Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old
About Me
Picture
Bible Believing Christian - Ostomate (colostomy) since July 2021 - I Love My country - I Believe in the Sovereignty of Nations, Free Speech, Brexit, and the Kingdom to Come.
Member Navigation
Sandy's Patch Quick Chat
Sandy's Patch Forum

Domesday Book Indicates "Joseph of Arimathea" & "Boy Jesus" Visited Cornwall Britain?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

Name : Sandy
Birthday : 1st Nov
UK

Domesday Book Indicates "Joseph of Arimathea" & "Boy Jesus" Visited Cornwall Britain? Empty
PostSubject: Domesday Book Indicates "Joseph of Arimathea" & "Boy Jesus" Visited Cornwall Britain?   Domesday Book Indicates "Joseph of Arimathea" & "Boy Jesus" Visited Cornwall Britain? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2023 3:36 pm

I was thrilled to find this very old documentory.  This part of Jesus' history has been known and believed by many of us Britis, hence the hymn "Jerusalem (And did those feet in ancient time walk upon England's mountains green)"

What is known and undisputed from Biblical scripts and Jewish and Roman Documents:

Joseph of Arimathea was the maternal uncle of Jesus'  Mary.

Joseph was a rich trader in tin and copper visiting the "Far and distant green islands" for the tin and copper.

Joseph the Carpenter (Jesus' Father) died early when Jesus was still a child and his nearest male relative would have automatically taken over guardianship of him.  It is wildly believed this would have been Joseph of Arimathea.

Joseph took Jesus down from the cross and buried Him in his own grave/cave.

There are no records of Jesus from when he was 12 to when he started his ministry.

Records of Britain:

Traders coming from the distant east in ships to trade for the tin and copper.  Joseph of Arimathea's name is recorded as one of them.

The video will also mention the recording of land being given by the then King to Joseph and his 11 companions in the Doomsday Book.

On or about 33-36 BC a group of 12 brought The Gospel to England and built the first ever whattle church.  Over the next few years they became known as the Colleen Monks.

The British legend and widely believed by many British:

Jesus would have often accompanied his Uncle to Britian for trading from the age of about 12 years old.

Back to top Go down
https://sandyspatch.board-directory.net/u1wall

Page 1 of 1