Your Erroneous Zones by Dr Wayne W. Dyer
Sandy's Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old
About Me
Picture
Bible Believing Christian - Ostomate (colostomy) since July 2021 - I Love My country - I Believe in the Sovereignty of Nations, Free Speech, Brexit, and the Kingdom to Come.
Member Navigation
Sandy's Patch Quick Chat
Sandy's Patch Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

Name : Sandy
Birthday : 1st Nov
UK

Your Erroneous Zones by Dr Wayne W. Dyer Empty
PostYour Erroneous Zones by Dr Wayne W. Dyer

I have read this book three times over the years and given at least four people the gift of one.  It really has helped me through bad times to buck my ideas up.

Your Erroneous Zones by Dr Wayne W. Dyer 41pyrz10

If you are plagued by guilt and worry and find yourself falling unwittingly into the same old self-destructive patterns, then you have erroneous zones - whole facets of your approach to life that act as barriers to your success and happiness.  Dr Wayne Dyer can help you break free!

If you believe you have no control over your feelings and reactions, Dyer reveals how you can take charge of yourself and manage how much you let difficult situations affect you.  If you spend more time worrying about what others think than working on what you want and need, Dyer points the way to self-reliance.  From self-image problems to over-dependence upon others.  Dyer gives you the tools you need to enjoy life to the fullest.

"An inspiring book on self-esteem"
New Woman
Back to top Go down
https://sandyspatch.board-directory.net/u1wall
Share this post on: reddit

Your Erroneous Zones by Dr Wayne W. Dyer :: Comments

No Comment.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sandy's Patch :: The Blog :: Reading Between the Spines-
Jump to: