Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus by Nabeel Qureshi
Sandy's Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old
About Me
Picture
Bible Believing Christian - Ostomate (colostomy) since July 2021 - I Love My country - I Believe in the Sovereignty of Nations, Free Speech, Brexit, and the Kingdom to Come.
Member Navigation
Sandy's Patch Quick Chat
Sandy's Patch Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

Name : Sandy
Birthday : 1st Nov
UK

Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus by Nabeel Qureshi Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus by Nabeel Qureshi   Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus by Nabeel Qureshi Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 3:43 pm

Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus by Nabeel Qureshi 69639510

An Unexpected Journey from Islam to Christianity

Nabeel Qureshi describes his dramatic journey from Islam to Christianity, complete with friendships, investigations, and supernatural dreams along the way.

Providing an intimate window into a loving Muslim home, Qureshi shares how he developed a passion for Islam before discovering, almost against his will, evidence that Jesus rose from the dead and claimed to be God. Unable to deny the arguments but not wanting to deny his family, Qureshi struggled with an inner turmoil that will challenge Christians, Muslims, and all those who are interested in the world’s greatest religions.

Engaging and thought-provoking, Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus tells a powerful story of the clash between Islam and Christianity in one man’s heart--and of the peace he eventually found in Jesus.
Back to top Go down
https://sandyspatch.board-directory.net/u1wall

Page 1 of 1