A Birthday Surprise
Sandy's Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old
About Me
Picture
Bible Believing Christian - Ostomate (colostomy) since July 2021 - I Love My country - I Believe in the Sovereignty of Nations, Free Speech, Brexit, and the Kingdom to Come.
Member Navigation
Sandy's Patch Quick Chat
Sandy's Patch Forum

A Birthday Surprise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

Name : Sandy
Birthday : 1st Nov
UK

A Birthday Surprise Empty
PostA Birthday Surprise

Back in January 2020 my whole family which included my Daughter and her Hubby, my two Granddaughters along with the youngest, Jessie's, boyfriend, all moved 300 miles away from me to the north of England.

Due to covid I had been unable to see any of them until the November.  November 1st is my birthday, and the eldest Granddaughter, Amiee, was finally, due to lifting of restrictions, able to come down to come to visit to spend my birthday weekend with me.

On my actual birthday (the Sunday) she took me out for high tea at a classy hotel.  Imagine my surprise on arriving there to find Jessie and her boyfriend Adam waiting there for me.

Linette likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://sandyspatch.board-directory.net/u1wall
Share this post on: reddit

A Birthday Surprise :: Comments

Linette
Re: A Birthday Surprise
Post Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:23 pm by Linette
Awwww the feeling you must have felt.  drunken Smile
Zandranna
Post Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:43 pm by Zandranna
It was amazing because our family have always lived so close together until they went up North.  I missed them so much.  That truly was a surprise.  I had absolutely no idea that Jess and Adam had come down to Dorset to see me too.
rbyslprs
Post Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:23 pm by rbyslprs
What a wonderful  surprise!
Zandranna
Post Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:03 am by Zandranna
Aimee gave me a surprise another time too.

She text me to say that she had ordered me a present for Mothers day and it would be arriving that day so could I make sure I was in to recieve it.

When the carrier knocked on my door, the first thing I saw was the big box being held.  As I looked up to thank the carrier it was actually Aimee herself.  I had no idea that she would be driving down to stay for 3 days.

While they had all been living up North and me down South for those 3 years, not one Birthday, Mothers day or Christmas time did they neglect me.  One or more of them would come to visit and always with a box of pressies from those that didn't come that time.  I am very lucky to have such lovely girls, and of course in the case of Sarah and Jess their respective Hubby and Fiancee.

rbyslprs likes this post

Post  by Sponsored content

A Birthday Surprise

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sandy's Patch :: The Blog :: Cabbages 'n' Kings-
Jump to: